One-Cup Chocolate Sea Salt Brownies Recipe
Try chocolate flavoured Ensure®! These rich one-cup brownies are ready in 5 minutes and sure to be a hit with the entire family. Make sure to use a mild flavoured vegetable oil (such as canola, sunflower, or peanut oil) as to not overpower the flavour of the recipe.
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) Chocolate Ensure® Regular
- 60 mL (4 Tbsp) all-purpose flour
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) brown sugar
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) granulated sugar
- A pinch of sea salt
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) vegetable oil
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) chocolate chips
How to make
- In a microwavable cup or mug, mix flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and sea salt together.
- Add liquid ingredients — oil, Ensure® Regular and vanilla extract — to dry mixture. Using a fork, stir until mixture is smooth and there are no lumps. Add chocolate chips and stir again until evenly distributed in mixture.
- Cook in microwave oven on high for approximately 1 minute and
30 seconds. Note that cooking times may vary depending on the strength of your microwave.
- The cup will be very hot, so let cool for a couple of minutes before savouring!
Nutrition factsServing size: 1 brownie
- 19 g
- 347 mg
- 70 g
- Dietary fibre
- 5 g
- 8 g
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The chocolate brownie should be moist, not dry. Adjust cooking time as needed.
You might also like
Cooking with Ensure®
Breakfasts, drinks, main dishes, desserts: use Ensure® in your favourite recipe!DISCOVER THE RECIPES
Health and nutrition tips
Quick and easy advice to help you reach your health objectives.GET YOUR TIPS HERE
Buy Ensure® online
Find the closest retailer and buy your favourite product online!SHOP NOW
Sign up & save
Sign up to the Ensure® Club and get up to $100 in coupons, meal plans, recipes, and tips on using Ensure®!JOIN NOW