Ensure® Protein Max Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe
A classic rice pudding recipe delicious for breakfast or as a snack.
- 2 bottles (470 mL) Ensure® Protein Max
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Arborio rice (or short-grain white rice), uncooked
- 15 mL (1 Tbsp) pure maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick
How to make
- Using a sieve, rinse the rice under cold water.
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook over low-medium heat, stirring frequently to ensure ingredients don’t stick to the bottom of the pan and to prevent a skin from forming on the top. Do not boil.
- Reduce heat to low for 20 to 30 minutes or until the pudding reaches a consistency slightly more liquid than you would like. Remove from heat and let cool uncovered; more liquid will absorb during this time.
Nutrition factsServing size: 250 mL (1 cup)
- 11 g
- 240 mg
- 72 g
- Dietary fibre
- 4 g
- 22 g
Can be served warm or cold. Garnish with your favourite fruits.
Looking to cut the sweetness of this rice pudding recipe? Use 1 bottle of Ensure® Protein Max and 250 mL (1 cup) of milk or omit the maple syrup.
You might also like
Cooking with Ensure®
Breakfasts, drinks, main dishes, desserts: use Ensure® in your favourite recipe!DISCOVER THE RECIPES
Health and nutrition tips
Quick and easy advice to help you reach your health objectives.GET YOUR TIPS HERE
Buy Ensure® online
Find the closest retailer and buy your favourite product online!SHOP NOW
Sign up & save
Sign up to the Ensure® Club and get up to $100 in coupons, meal plans, recipes, and tips on using Ensure®!JOIN NOW