Vanilla-Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
This vanilla-coconut pudding is an all-around favourite due to its rich, tropical taste. Chia seeds are also a great source of fibre and omega-3 fat.
- 1 bottle (235 mL) Vanilla Ensure® scFOS Fibre
- 45 mL (3 Tbsp) canned coconut milk
- 60 mL (¼ cup) chia seeds
- 30 mL (2 Tbsp) unsweetened shredded coconut
How to make
- Combine all ingredients in a sealable container and shake until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. The chia seeds will begin to absorb the liquid – you may need to restir the seeds if they settle to the bottom while refrigerated. The mixture is ready when it reaches a pudding-like consistency.
- Mix before serving to ensure there are no lumps. Serve cold.
Nutrition factsServing size: 175 mL (¾ cup)
- 19 g
- 134 mg
- 30 g
- Dietary fibre
- 11 g
- 9 g
Top with your favourite fresh berries and/or nuts.
Substitute with any one of your favourite Ensure® flavours.
This recipe can also be prepared with Ensure® Regular, Ensure® Plus Calories, Ensure® High Protein or Glucerna®.
You might also like
Cooking with Ensure®
Breakfasts, drinks, main dishes, desserts: use Ensure® in your favourite recipe!DISCOVER THE RECIPES
Health and nutrition tips
Quick and easy advice to help you reach your health objectives.GET YOUR TIPS HERE
Buy Ensure® online
Find the closest retailer and buy your favourite product online!SHOP NOW
Sign up & save
Sign up to the Ensure® Club and get up to $100 in coupons, meal plans, recipes, and tips on using Ensure®!JOIN NOW